This blog is about the world of gaming miniatures, as seen from my perspective. I've been collecting and painting for over 30 years now, and while my primary focus is miniatures for D&D, I also enjoy many other games that use minis, so we'll be covering those as well. Thanks for stopping by!

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Giant of the Month Club - June

Well now I've gone and done it...I didn't finish my frost giant from May, and now here it is halfway through June, and I'm STILL trying to wrap up the last few details to get that one in the bag. Oh yeah, and work on this month's project, a fire giant (also known as Ral Partha 02-934 Barbarian Giant).

If I can keep my other major distraction (a seven-member drow war band) from interfering too much, I'll see if I can reign in my giant project and get that back under control.

Procrastination is the tool of Orcus! Don't be a tool. Unless you could actually BE the Wand of Orcus. I might make an exception for that.

No comments: