This blog is about the world of gaming miniatures, as seen from my perspective. I've been collecting and painting for over 30 years now, and while my primary focus is miniatures for D&D, I also enjoy many other games that use minis, so we'll be covering those as well. Thanks for stopping by!

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Get Yer Giants!

Need a giant? I listed 21 giants on eBay tonight from Ral Partha, Grenadier, Heritage, Citadel, and Superior Models. We're talking old lead, none of that sparkly Ralidium or other non-hazardous blends kids use these days. Lots of 01-series goodness here, with a smattering of other stuff too. The auctions end Sunday evening (1/30) around 7:30 Pacific/10:30 Eastern.

I've attempted to add some humor in several of my listings. I don't know why, I guess sometimes I look at a mini and the sculpt or paintjob triggers a response. Otherwise it would be a bunch of "Just the facts, ma'am" type of descriptions. Bor-ing!

For those of you who stop by to look and/or bid, thank you.

No comments: