This blog is about the world of gaming miniatures, as seen from my perspective. I've been collecting and painting for over 30 years now, and while my primary focus is miniatures for D&D, I also enjoy many other games that use minis, so we'll be covering those as well. Thanks for stopping by!

Friday, March 18, 2011

Giant Axe-Swinging, Snake-Growing-Out-Of-Neck Goodness!



Check out the photos at the bottom of page 3 on this thread over at acaeum.com!

That's right, it's none other than Molydeus! Center Stage Miniatures is bringing this huge baddie to a gaming table near you in the not-so-distant future. This is a Tim Prow sculpt, and I can only guess that it will be a whole lot less than the $150-$200 price usually commanded by the Ral Partha 11-series Molydeus.

The CSM blog is located here, and the their store can be found here.

Way to go CSM!

No comments: