This blog is about the world of gaming miniatures, as seen from my perspective. I've been collecting and painting for over 30 years now, and while my primary focus is miniatures for D&D, I also enjoy many other games that use minis, so we'll be covering those as well. Thanks for stopping by!

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Gamers helping gamers - the Jack Vasel Memorial Fund

I was catching up on my TGN (Tabletop Gaming News) reading when I came across this entry. As a parent, I cannot fathom losing a child. My heart goes out to the Vasel family.

We've already seen how gamers are a generous lot (most recently Heroes of Armageddon and of course Child's Play), so it doesn't surprise me at all that Tom Vasel would keep the ball rolling and start a fund to help out other gamers in their time of need.

You can read more about the memorial fund at www.jackvasel.org so stop by, take a look, and perhaps make a donation.

No comments: