This blog is about the world of gaming miniatures, as seen from my perspective. I've been collecting and painting for over 30 years now, and while my primary focus is miniatures for D&D, I also enjoy many other games that use minis, so we'll be covering those as well. Thanks for stopping by!

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Birthday Dragons



My painting prodigy son turns 10 today (Happy Birthday Mr. Frodo!), so I have given him a pair of dragons to paint: the above pictured RP Black Dragon of Fire & Darkness (10-460) and Grenadier's classic AD&D Dragon's Lair (5009). The RP dragon is missing the horns/frill, and the Grenadier dragon needs a treasure pile to sit upon, but right now those minor details don't trouble Frodo too much. He just loves painting dragons!

Oh, and he's also getting a BB gun and shooting glasses, so hopefully he won't shoot his eye out.

Happy birthday, son.

No comments: