This blog is about the world of gaming miniatures, as seen from my perspective. I've been collecting and painting for over 30 years now, and while my primary focus is miniatures for D&D, I also enjoy many other games that use minis, so we'll be covering those as well. Thanks for stopping by!

Saturday, October 13, 2012

Going Native: Warpath Kickstarter

Oh no, not another miniatures-themed Kickstarter! Oh yes indeed. Paymaster Games has launched a Kickstarter for their Going Native: Warpath rules and miniatures. If you have any interest in a tabletop miniatures game based on Native American and Pacific island warrior cultures, you should take a look at Paymaster's KS and see what they have in the works.

I'm not much of a historical gamer, but I wouldn't mind some Pacific NW-themed warrior miniatures to paint up. The local tribes are such a rich part of Washington state history, and it looks like Paymaster has a great concept for introducing some really cool Native American miniatures to the market. Good luck!

No comments: