This blog is about the world of gaming miniatures, as seen from my perspective. I've been collecting and painting for over 30 years now, and while my primary focus is miniatures for D&D, I also enjoy many other games that use minis, so we'll be covering those as well. Thanks for stopping by!

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Favorite Monster - Animal/Vermin

I have a love/hate relationship with spiders. They fascinate me and totally creep me out at the same time! I really like the garden spiders around the house and yard (as long as I don't walk into their webs), and some of the larger ones have very cool markings. But the hairy, knuckly ones that skitter around the inside of the house - those, I can do without.

So in D&D, I would pick spiders as my favorite animal/vermin. For DMs, they are incredibly versatile - they come in sizes ranging from tiny to big as a frickin' house, web-spinners to hunters, and can go up against characters from first to epic levels. Just keep them out of my sight.

No comments: