This blog is about the world of gaming miniatures, as seen from my perspective. I've been collecting and painting for over 30 years now, and while my primary focus is miniatures for D&D, I also enjoy many other games that use minis, so we'll be covering those as well. Thanks for stopping by!

Sunday, September 29, 2013

Number I Always Roll on a d20

Seriously? How the hell am I supposed to know what I usually roll? I mean, in my mind I always roll crits, and in clutch situations I always fumble, but other than that, I dunno...ten? Eleven? At least I get to end the challenge on a good note tomorrow.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Well Matty always rolls less than 5... c'mon!

TopKat said...

True - except for my wizard's streak of 1s for HPs, Matty has to be the coldest roller in the group. Maybe we should buy him some new dice?